Serving Your Plan
A good retirement plan is more than a design on paper, it’s an experience that helps you and your employees succeed.
Your Alliance team is here to serve
At Alliance Pension, our sole focus is helping you design and manage a retirement plan that optimizes your long-term potential for true retirement security.
We have a deep toolbox to design a plan to fit your unique goals and needs.
Our in-house actuaries are experts at optimizing your tax and savings potential.
From enrollment to the completion of annual tasks, we’ll make your experience exceptional.
Our platform does more than manage transactions. It actively encourages your success.
If your plan has issues that has caused it to be out of compliance, our expert team can help.
Experience the Alliance Difference.
Nothing beats a good design
Everything starts with a good plan design that fits your company’s needs and goals.
Without it, you may be accumulating less and achieving smaller tax benefits than you could. With our experience and knowledge of plan features and options, we’ll help you and your advisor establish a plan design that fits you now and can grow with you later.
- Review techniques and tax advantages that can help you reach your goals
- Share employer contribution illustrations and compare benefits and costs
- Consider Safe Harbor features
- Suggest Match opportunities
- Consider Profit Sharing – cross testing alternatives
All 401(k) plans help people accumulate savings for the future and enjoy tax benefits. Depending on your situation and goals, you may be able to save much more than is possible under current annual limits for 401(k)s by adding a Cash Balance plan or Defined Benefit plan to the mix. Our in-house actuaries will help you get the most out of your retirement plan opportunity.
Let us illustrate the benefits of these plan opportunities for you.
Once we have a solid plan design, our implementation and administration teams get to work!
We’ll set up the plan, work with your advisor on enrollment and communications. You’ll enjoy a single point of contact at Alliance as we manage a comprehensive set of services that includes:
- Calculate eligibility and vesting
- Allocate employer contributions
- Perform compliance testing
- Produce Government/IRS forms and reports
- Produce Summary Annual Report (SAR)
- Offer full audit support
Recordkeeping and More
Our goal is to make your retirement plan experience as easy as it is effective.
To do that, we’ve created connections to leading custodians, trustees, payroll and providers to provide you choice where it matters and a well-supported process at every turn.
Alliance is built to be a flexible, reliable partner. You can rest easy knowing we have the technologies, relationships, people and processes to help you be successful.
- Custodian choice: Charles Schwab Bank or Mid Atlantic Trust Company
- Full Open Architecture with 20,000+ investment options including mutual funds and ETFs
- Model Investment Portfolios
- Privately Managed Account Unitization
- Self-Directed Brokerage Accounts
- Trustee-directed accounts
- Company Stock
- Distribution and loan processing
- Quarterly reports and participant statements
- Plan Sponsor web access
We’re happy to review the status of your current retirement plan.
If your plan is out of compliance, we can help you correct errors or failures through the Voluntary Fiduciary Correction Program (VFCP) or the Voluntary Correction Program (VCP).
Please talk to us to learn more about these services.