If asked what makes your business successful, we’d bet that your team is at – or near – the top of the list. And, we know that HR policy and regulations is a business practice unto itself.
We’d also bet that as a small- to mid-sized business owner, you’d rather spend your time focusing on the growth and success of your business and not managing the HR details supporting a thriving team.
The good news is that you have an alternative.
Alliance HR Outsourcing is the alternative you’re looking for…
When you choose to outsource your HR management function to us, you’re not only investing in your people, you’re investing in time.
The time to refocus on what got you into business in the first place. The time to seek new growth opportunities. The time to build a dynamic and lasting business that your employees can rely on for their future. And a place where they want to work.
Alliance helps by conducting a review of your current HR practices or providing extra support tailored to the needs of your existing HR infrastructure. We will create a custom solution led by our Director of Client HR Services who has more than 30 years of experience and has worked with hundreds of businesses and nonprofits. Whatever the demands of your HR function, we can assist you.
We will work beside you to help your business thrive and engage your workforce.
Good HR is good business!
Based on the custom approach designed for your business, your HR solution can include services such as:
Long- or Short-Term HR Support
- Dedicated fractional HR support as a long-term solution
- HR coverage during transition of HR staff
- Extra support during busy times or while expanding your HR department
- Assisting with HR initiatives
- HR compliance and best practice review
- Employee financial wellness
- Training review
- Payroll/HRIS evaluation and conversion support
Specific Functional Areas of Support
- HR policies, processes, and practices
- Employee relations
- Personnel files and documentation
- Performance management
- Leadership/manager support
- Full-cycle recruiting, selection process review
- Onboarding and offboarding
- Employee communication, retention, and engagement
- Leave management
- Job descriptions
- Benefit plan renewal, administration, and open enrollment
- Discipline process support/investigations