Under Jeff and Theresa's leadership and its outstanding staff, Alliance has steadily grown while improving the business model and methodologies to better serve clients. Our goal remains to deliver value by providing honest, cost-effective solutions to the most complex and critical challenges.
An extremely talented and experienced management team distinguishes Alliance. Their leadership is the foundation of our organization.
Jeff has served on the Employee Benefits Committee of the Illinois CPA Society for over ten years.
Theresa has dedicated herself to developing expertise in consulting and the administration of complex retirement plans.
Director of Administration
Anita joined the firm after three years with an insurer, where she participated in the marketing and administration of retirement plans.
Director of Systems Development
George originally joined Alliance in 1998 as a consultant, intending to complete a six-month programming project.
Defined Benefit Practice Leader and Consulting Actuary
Chad started as the Defined Benefit Practice Leader for Alliance Pension Consultants in September of 2013.
Throughout his career, Jeff has been engaged in helping employers manage their total retirement programs.
As a team serving clients nationally, we are proud to support the professional learning and certifications of our staff. Today this includes one or more members with the following credentials:
- Fellow of the Society of Actuaries (FSA)
- Joint Board Enrolled Actuary (EA)
- Member of the American Academy of Actuaries (MAAA)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Member, American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries (ASPPA)
- Accredited Pension Administrator (APA)
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF)
- Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS)
- Qualified 401(k) Administrator (QKA)
- Qualified Pension Administrator (QPA)
- Certified Pension Consultant (CPC)
- Enrolled Retirement Plan Agent (ERPA)